Everybody loves a good tasting muffin and everybody
love and healthy good tasting muffin! These banana oats
Oats muffins are delicious and high fiber in too.
1 cup oats
1 scoop whey protein powder (optional)
1 banana (mashed)
1/4 cup natural applesauce ( I will post the recipe for homemade applesauce)
2 egg whites
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
Makes 6 to 7
THE ESTIMATED TOTAL TIME TO MAKE THIS RECIPE IS 25-30 MINUTES.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray, or line with silicone or foil liners, (spray liners if using).
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender, (or food processor), and blend until mixture is smooth.
- Divide mixture evenly between 12 muffin tins.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Calories per muffin (makes 6 jumbo muffins):
Health benefits for the recipe:
- Protein banana oat muffins are delicious and high in fiber too.
- It’s reduce the fat
Posted by, Natural Herbal Science, Referred by —> Personal Fitness Trainer – Ezfit Singapore
- Banana Blueberry Oat Muffins (corefitfitness.wordpress.com)
- Skinny Blueberry Oat Breakfast Muffins (roseleablog.com)
- Food Prep: Paleo Banana Muffins (fitnessmovesyou.wordpress.com)
- Blueberry Banana Breakfast Muffins (thenestowl.wordpress.com)
- Blueberry Muffins (kendallsfitkitchen.wordpress.com)
- Lemon protein bars: sweet way to get more protein (examiner.com)